About This Add-On
"Portalz+ by JayCubTruth"
Created for Bedrock version 1.20.60
Date Added: 02/11/2024 [MM/DD/YYYY]
Created by JayCubTruth
Portalz+ provides you with the classic 25 blockz+ shapes and wrench you are familiar with, but this time as NETHER PORTAL and obsidian!
These portals will not take you to the nether, this addon is meant for builders and map makers to use. But they will LOOK EPIC! You can obtain 16 new colors of portal as well as 25 new shapes for portals, obsidian, and crying obsidian!
How to Use Portalz+
1. The portal blocks can be obtained from nether loot chests!
2. Sometimes you will find SUPER RARE rainbow portal blocks that change like jeb sheep!
3. You can convert a portal block into flat portals with the crafting grid. One portal block equals 9 flat portals.
4. You can also dye portal blocks into 16 different colors.
1. Place a block into a stonecutter to obtain the Blockz+ shapes. You can also cut obsidian and crying obsidian.
3. To rotate a shape, simply right click while holding a wrench. You can hold it in either left or right hand. Keep right clicking until it is facing the direction that you want.
2. To craft the Wrench, place three iron ingots into a crafting table.
4. Alternatively if you do not want to use the wrench, you can right click with an empty hand while crouching.
How to Install
Double Click the "Portalz+_By_JayCubTruth.mcaddon" file and it should automatically open and import to minecraft. Once imported you can add it to your world by going to the world settings and clicking behavior/resource pack in the lower left corner. From there you will click on "my packs", select Portalz+ by JayCubTruth, and select "activate".
Next you must make sure that "Holiday Creator Features" are turned on or it will not work!
You can find the holiday creator features setting in the "game" section of your world if you scroll down. Once that's done you are ready to go!
View "How To Install" Video on Youtube >>