About This Add-On
"BuildMore by JayCubTruth"
Version 1.0.0 created for Bedrock version 1.19.62
Date Added: 02/25/2023[MM/DD/YYYY]
Date Last Updated: 03/02/2023[MM/DD/YYYY]
Created by JayCubTruth
Click here for crafting instructions and how to use the addon.
BuildMore by JayCubTruth adds many new building features to Bedrock Edition Minecraft, Including:
- Concrete Stairs and Slabs
- Vertical Carpet (Called Tapestry)
- Gold and Copper Bars
- Diagonal Metal Bars
- Metal Bars with Vertical/Horizontal Texture
- Copper Bars Actually Oxidize
- Diagonal Fences
- Vine Covered Fences
- Red Nether Brick Fence
- Copper and Gold Chains
- Chains actually connect, similar to fences.
- Copper chains actually oxidize
- Diagonal Chains
- 16 New Colorful Torches
- Torches of Every Wood Type
- Torch light level is adjustable
- 48 New Colorful lanterns
- Lanterns come in gold, copper, or iron
- Lantern Light level is adjustable
- Adds copper nugget and red nether brick
How to Install
Double Click the "BuildMore_By_JayCubTruth.mcaddon" file and it should automatically open and import to minecraft. Once imported you can add it to your world by going to the world settings and clicking behavior/resource pack in the lower left corner. From there you will click on "my packs", select Buildmore by JayCubTruth, and select "activate".
Next you must make sure that "Holiday Creator Features", "Upcoming Creator Features", and "Molang Features" are turned on.
You can find the experimental features setting in the "game" section of your world if you scroll down. Once that's done you are ready to go!
View "How To Install" Video on Youtube >>