About This Add-On
"Blockz+ by JayCubTruth"
Version 1.2.2 created for Bedrock version 1.19.22
Date Added: 06/08/2022 [MM/DD/YYYY]
Date Updated: 09/10/2022 [MM/DD/YYYY]
Created by JayCubTruth
Tired of only having blocks, stairs, and slabs?
Blockz+gives you 25 brand new shapes that can be crafted in almost every material and rotated to face any direction! It also features vertical slabs, concrete stairs/slabs, vertical carpet, and diagonal iron bars!
Click Here to see the "Non-Cursed" edition which removes curves!
Sept 7th 2022 Version of Blockz+ Adds:
- 8 New Shapes (25 total)
- 10 New Materials (139 total)
- Use Any Resource / Texture Pack
- New "Wrench" to Easily Rotate Blocks
- RTX Compatible
- Smaller File Size (Actually!)
Sept 7th Bug Fix: Corrected "Gray Concrete Angle Corner" name.
Sept 10th Bug Fix: Adjusted the "Curve" texture.
How to Use Blockz+
1. Place a block into a stonecutter to obtain the Blockz+ shapes.
2. To craft the Blockz+ Wrench, place three iron ingots into a crafting table.
3. To rotate a shape, simply right click while holding a wrench. You can hold it in either hand. Keep right clicking until it is facing the direction that you want.
4. Alternatively if you do not want to use the wrench, you can right click with an empty hand while crouching.
How to Install
Double Click the "Blockzplus_V2_By_JayCubTruth.mcaddon" file and it should automatically open and import to minecraft. Once imported you can add it to your world by going to the world settings and clicking behavior/resource pack in the lower left corner. From there you will click on "my packs", select Blockz+ by JayCubTruth, and select "activate".
Next you must make sure that "Holiday Creator Features" are turned on or it will not work!
You can find the holiday creator features setting in the "game" section of your world if you scroll down. Once that's done you are ready to go!
View "How To Install" Video on Youtube >>
In addition to the shapes below, it also features vertical carpet aka "Tapestry", diagonal iron bars, and concrete slabs & stairs.
New in Version 2: