About This Add-On
"Lightz+ by JayCubTruth"
Version 1.0.0 created for Bedrock version 1.19.62
Date Added: 03/2/2023[MM/DD/YYYY]
Created by JayCubTruth
Does not work with 1.19.80
Lightz+ gives you torches in 16 different colors. Also, lanterns in 48 varieties, including 16 different colors composed of gold, iron, and copper!
How to Use Colorful Torches
1. There are two ways to craft a colorful torch. The first way is to place a dye above a coal and stick.
2. The second way is to simply put a dye above an existing torch. This way is much less efficient.
3. You can adjust their light level anywhere between 1 to 15 by simply crouching and right clicking with an empty hand.
4. If a torch does not appear correct when placed, try using the Torch II version of that torch by simply placing the torch into a crafting slot. Torch II behave a little bit more like fences in the sense that they will "connect" to anything near them.
How to use Lanterns
1. To craft a lantern, simply surround a colorful torch with either gold nuggets, copper nuggets, or iron nuggets.
2. You can adjust the light level by right clicking while crouching with an empty hand.
3. It's possible to make hanging lanterns. Just be sure to LOOK STRAIGHT UP when placing them.
How to Install
Double Click the "LightzPlus_By_JayCubTruth.mcaddon" file and it should automatically open and import to minecraft. Once imported you can add it to your world by going to the world settings and clicking behavior/resource pack in the lower left corner. From there you will click on "my packs", select Lightz+ by JayCubTruth, and select "activate".
Next you must make sure that "Holiday Creator Features", "Upcoming Creator Features", and "Molang Features" are turned on.
You can find the experimental features setting in the "game" section of your world if you scroll down. Once that's done you are ready to go!
View "How To Install" Video on Youtube >>